There have been a lot of boxes and moving this week. I did get some well needed social time and moving free fun Wednesday though. Which included going to a lolita meet-up. It was a small simple event, but it was lots of fun. We even discussed cosplay / costuming and conventions.
- Awesome friends.
- Poetry readings.
- Doing work I enjoy.
- The 8track this week is the wretched and the joyful by sophoes
- Playing with my friends baby and helping her out. Taking care of a baby can be exhausting. I am so glad I can help her.
- Relaxing with tea and forgetting my troubles for about an episode of anime before jumping into my work. Taking your relaxation time seriously is good for you.
- Asexual Mermaid Tote Bag
- Going casual to a lolita meet-up.
- Tea time.
- Goldfish Tea Bags Will Turn Your Teacup Into A Fishbowl
- Nerding out over rocks.
- finding out some people I have have several things in common with me.
- Getting to work with one of my favorite coworkers.
- Experimenting in Minecraft.
- Bouncing story ideas off of another person.
I have to pack up the office next. Have a great weekend and stay positive.