Things I Love Thursday: All The Things


    There have been a lot of boxes and moving this week.  I did get some well needed social time and moving free fun Wednesday though.  Which included going to a lolita meet-up.  It was a small simple event, but it was lots of fun.  We even discussed cosplay / costuming and conventions.

  • Awesome friends.
  • Books. 
  • Poetry readings.  
  • Food.  
  • Doing work I enjoy.  
  • The 8track this week is the wretched and the joyful by sophoes  
  • Playing with my friends baby and helping her out.  Taking care of a baby can be exhausting.  I am so glad I can help her.  
  • Relaxing with tea and forgetting my troubles for about an episode of anime before jumping into my work.  Taking your relaxation time seriously is good for you.  
  • Asexual Mermaid Tote Bag 
  • Going casual to a lolita meet-up.  
  • Tea time.
  • Goldfish Tea Bags Will Turn Your Teacup Into A Fishbowl
  • Nerding out over rocks.  
  • finding out some people I have have several things in common with me.  
  • Getting to work with one of my favorite coworkers.  
  • Experimenting in Minecraft.  
  • Bouncing story ideas off of another person.  
    I have to pack up the office next.  Have a great weekend and stay positive.  

Tata, 
Lilian 

Comments