Things I Love Thursday: Good Morning 2015


    Well the new year is here.  2014 had some rough times for me, but there was still a wonderful amount of excitement, happiness and adventure.
  • Silver nail polish.  I am loving the simple yet glamorous look of metallic colored nail polishes.  
  • Riding through empty parking lots on my bike.  
  • When there is a sale on berries.  
  • A nice day for a walk.  
  • Taking time for tea.  
  • Fuzzy animals
  • Scones
  • Minecraft
  • Reading in bed and in the siting room and at the coffee shop .  . . reading in general.  
  • 8tracks this week include: 
  • This cute story about a guy saving a bear from drowning.  
  • This AMV inspired me to write a poem.  I kept the song repeating while I wrote.  
  • Metric - Lost Kitten  Has a great beat and so much energy.   
  • New Year's Wishes and gifts by Neil Gaiman 
  • Painting my nails!   
  • Partying like a nerd!   
    Best wishes and lots of opportunities in this new year!  What did you love about this past week?  

Comments