It has been a busy week. Moved into my new place, went to a lolita meetup, took a new bus, and slept with a kitty in my room. Awww. Here are the tings I loved this past week.
- Getting settled in.
- All the friends that helped move and clean stuff. Thank you everyone.
- The fuzzy animals I get to see everyday.
- Playing with my friends adorable baby. And throwing plushies at him.
- Robot Hugs - Sick
- The Writer and Depression
- I’m definitely Pro-Selfie. I think . . .
- May I remind you that you’re a superhero?
- 8tracks this week are:
- Robot Hugs - Hello
- What A “Racebent” Hermione Granger Really Represents
- 11 Cats Poised For World Domination
- Robot Hugs - Subjective
- How To Prioritize: One Tip That Does It All - Marie Forleo
- Minimalist Challenge: Inbox Zero
- Lolita meet ups
- And so much!
Well I still have a lot of boxes to go through and organize things. Till later.