The weekend was great! I got to go to two different events and I scored a new pashmina and a fabulous quartz necklace. It has still been a busy and a bit exhausting but that is life. Here are the things I loved this week.
- My violin instructor explained a little bit about vinyl records and sizes and players.
- Playing with my nephew.
- Mailing and receiving letters.
- All the lolita meets I have actually been able to attend.
- Seeing all the balloons and flowers out for Valentine's Day.
- Exploring with flight in the Neather (Minecraft).
- Going to the Asian Market.
- Getting to go to art walk with some of the friends I consider family.
- Also going to the International Food Festival with the same group.
- Adding a new pashmina to my collection.
- Picking out stickers.
- Slowly getting into the swing of things.
- Lychee ice cream.
- 8tracks this week include:
- ゜*☆Sweet Things May Cause Cavities☆*ﾟ by minja.b I am still hitting the Kawaii tag up
- Sweet as Sugar by cheeseburgerchan Sweet and cute.
- I am really loving this tumblr. I really should get a Tumblr account if for nothing other than following people.
- Look how adorable this pink wig is. Too bad it is out of stock.
- Why aromanticism matters for the entire asexual community
- Be The Best Valentine
- This tumblr post on The Book of Life.
- Getting in the zone with a skill. that space where it is like nothing else exists.
- Hanging out with people I resonate with.
- Getting to see friends.
- Party planning.
- Reading in bed before going to sleep.
Valentine's Day is coming up and there is a whole lot of emphasis on romantic love. But don't forget about all the other forms of love out there. ♥