I have gotten several of my books out of boxes. I'd like to get some of my wall art up today and get cracking on some writing. Here are some of the things I loved this week.
- Making new friends.
- Going out in Lolita fashion
- Being really comfortable in a group of people
- Living with people I can call family
- Coming up with new coords
- Tamagotchi P
- Check out this awesome coord from Fan+Friend
- NASA's Latest Crew Of Astronauts Think They're Jedi Knights
- HOW TO BE ALONE ON VALENTINE’S DAY
- Chess Story Snow Dance Chinese Style OP
- R-Series Rule of the Rose Vest Coat
- Scandinavia and the world is a fun web comic. Here is a recent comic.
- A friend showed me this story about a chimp.
- This is lovely art.
I am feeling a bit sluggish today. Maybe a good shower and some exercise will help that.
How did your week go?