The 13 Seasonal Goals Challenge: Spring 2015

Vintage drawing of three children playing with flowers. Text says Spring.
Image from Antique Images

    Winter has been long and cold.  I am ready for spring.  How about you?

    Want to join in on a challenge to do more, take part in the season, try new things, and have fun?

   Every season I create a list of 13 goals that I then work on that season.  I use a few guidelines when I create the list so that I have a variety of goals.  Some of my friends have joined me and make their own list each season.  It is a lot of fun to see the lists everyone makes and to see what they achieve.  It is also encouraging to have people to support and to be supported by.

    Would you like to join us?  To create your own list for this spring, or for any season, you make up thirteen separate goals to work on over the 13 weeks of the season.  Spring(or autumn in the southern hemisphere) runs from  March 20th until June 20th.

    There are 8 guidelines I use ti create my list.

  • 1 goal needs to be difficult or personally challenging
  • 1 financial goal 
  • 1 goal needs to benefit someone else (an act of kindness, volunteer work, donation, etc.)
  • 1 goal should be something you are doing for the first time.   
  • At least 2 goals should involve a group or being social. 
  • 3 of the goals should be based on the season 
  • 3 goals need to be creative 
  • 3 goals need to make you smile. (there is no sense in setting so many goals and not even getting the benefit of some happiness out of some of them)

    Remember that you are only creating 13 goals.  Each one of those goals can fulfill more than one of the guidelines.  The list can also be as easy or challenging as you like.  Think of what you are capable of, but don't be afraid to challenge yourself.  I am certainty good at setting out to do too much. lol♪

    What do you think?

    Want to join in?

 Until later,
 Lilian


Comments