We had rain this week. It is a great way to water the plants. And it is the best sound to sleep to. The sound of the rain gently pelting the roof and you sleep. Here are a few other things I enjoyed this week.
- Icon for Hire - Hope of Morning
- Shared laughs
- GISHWHES is coming in August and registration is open!!!!
- Getting my hair permed. It is so short and bouncy now.
- Watching Once Upon A Time
- Using 750words.com
- Rereading and editing my novel
- Plants and flowers
- Riding my bike for fun.
- Looking at stones
- Good conversations and great laughs
- The wildflowers