The weather this week has been rainy, chilly, foggy, and for a few hours here and there sunny. Between the weather and stress I really wanted to just stay inside and hang out with my family. I am glad that I did get the chance to do that. My violin teacher gave me a fun new piece to learn. Old Joe's Jig. I look forward to practicing for my nephew. On to the list of happy. :D
- Hugging my Nephew
- Petting fuzzy animals
- The Kids Are All Right With Transgender Rights
- MINECRAFT Crafting ~ Swords, Torches, Pickaxes, and More
- What’s Your Actual Gender? ◄This quiz is wonderfully accurate.
- Mexican hot chocolate.
- Getting my bike fixed. She needed mending.
- Finding the perfect pieces for my shironuri outfit.
- Cinnamon rolls
- Playing lot's of Minecraft with my friend.