It has been a fun week. There have been some less than pleasant things. But the bright spots help me keep going. I have been suffering with some writer's block. I finally started to break through it yesterday. I am hoping I can keep this momentum.
- Sharing the bed with a soft fluffy kitty.
- Blooming roses.
- Helpful friends.
- 8tracks this week: They're baaack
- My own world by Patxford
- Pleasant Morning by StarwaveImpulse I can't get enough of this great morning mix.
- Funky Friday
- Finding a new outfit at a resale shop.
- Baking brownies! Who doesn't love brownies? Don't answer that question.
- Finding new recipes to try.
- Writing letters. SNAIL MAIL!!!!!
- Learning to play a jig and hearing cool stories from the violin and fiddle world from my teacher.
- Breaking through my writer's block.
- Hot cocoa.
- Dancing with my nephew. He had so much fun.
- Roses in the garden.
- Catching up on Once Upon A Time and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Being awesome.
- Alton's Blueberry Muffins I am going to try to make these with cranberries.
- FIGHT LIKE A PRINCESS!
- Cute art.
- Lolita Coordinate Database
- This was beautiful to read. Maybe one day we will not have to fear transphobia. An open letter to the girl who saved me today
- Photos: Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- This dress is so pretty. It is really detailed.
- Getting the supplies to start playing with polymer clay.
If ever the world seems horrible and terrible. Or if it feels like there is no hope. Try to remember something that makes you smile. Hold on to that little bit of hope. It can make a real difference in your life.