It has been a busy week. Here are the things I loved this week.
- Having a family that loves me. It may not be a traditional family. But they are still my family.
- The meerkat impression the kitties do when they want to be petted.
- The Ultimate Career Girl Guide: 5 Tips On How To Become A Successful Young Woman
- Walking in the spring rain.
- Writing poems.
- Wall art.
- Reading. In bed. At my desk. Everywhere. :D
- Eating dinner with my family. Roast. mmm
- Dressing up for myself.
- Throwing plushies at my nephew.
- Seeing the trailer for the next Star Wars movie.
- Feeling productive.
- This Fuck Gender Binary Sweater
- Queerplatonic Aromantic Valentine Shirt
- I love the statement on this asexy sweater. It can get exhausting when people see your sexual orientation as a challenge.
- 10 spectacular rail journeys … that you’ve probably never heard of
- How Anti-Vaxxers Sound to Normal People
- Octopus Fascinators