Things I Love Thursday: I Got A Dream Dress


    I love keeping a list like this every week.  It helps me to remember that there are good things in my life rather than focusing on the bad things.  This week I got one of my dream dresses in.  I am so happy.  I just need a reason to wear it.  Not that I ever need a reason to dress up.  I'd just rather wear it out somewhere and I don't have anywhere to go at the moment.  Plus I want to take some time and do some writing.  Here are some of the things I have had fun with and loved this week.

  • Being silly for my nephew's entertainment.  
  • Getting a dream dress!!!! EEEEEEE!!!! 
  • Dill flavored chips.  These are tasty.  
  • Decluttering a little at a time.  
  • Watching John Oliver.  Seriously, comedy journalism with the journalism taken very seriously.  
  • Minecraft.  Oh I made a lot of progress yesterday.  Got it out of my system so I can get to some other things.  
  • My cozy bed.  
  • Yelp Reviews of Newborn Babies 
  • I loved Googles Earth Day Quiz.  Which animal are you? I got the Giant Squid!!   Mwahahaha! I can do anything I put my mind or my tentacles to.  Imagine all the stuff you could get done with so many arms.  
  • A possible backstory to The Labrinth ---> A Chronological Presentation of Fucks I Give. 
  • This art and the attached comment 
  • Dancing 
  • Music  
  • Learning to play a jig.  It is going to be my final in violin class.  
    Well I am off to get more done.  I hope your week has been good.  If it hasn't try to remember some of the good bits.  It will help you keep hope.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments