I love keeping a list like this every week. It helps me to remember that there are good things in my life rather than focusing on the bad things. This week I got one of my dream dresses in. I am so happy. I just need a reason to wear it. Not that I ever need a reason to dress up. I'd just rather wear it out somewhere and I don't have anywhere to go at the moment. Plus I want to take some time and do some writing. Here are some of the things I have had fun with and loved this week.
- Being silly for my nephew's entertainment.
- Getting a dream dress!!!! EEEEEEE!!!!
- Dill flavored chips. These are tasty.
- Decluttering a little at a time.
- Watching John Oliver. Seriously, comedy journalism with the journalism taken very seriously.
- Minecraft. Oh I made a lot of progress yesterday. Got it out of my system so I can get to some other things.
- My cozy bed.
- Yelp Reviews of Newborn Babies
- I loved Googles Earth Day Quiz. Which animal are you? I got the Giant Squid!! Mwahahaha! I can do anything I put my mind or my tentacles to. Imagine all the stuff you could get done with so many arms.
- A possible backstory to The Labrinth ---> A Chronological Presentation of Fucks I Give.
- This art and the attached comment
- Learning to play a jig. It is going to be my final in violin class.
Well I am off to get more done. I hope your week has been good. If it hasn't try to remember some of the good bits. It will help you keep hope.