Pages

April 23, 2015

Things I Love Thursday: I Got A Dream Dress


    I love keeping a list like this every week.  It helps me to remember that there are good things in my life rather than focusing on the bad things.  This week I got one of my dream dresses in.  I am so happy.  I just need a reason to wear it.  Not that I ever need a reason to dress up.  I'd just rather wear it out somewhere and I don't have anywhere to go at the moment.  Plus I want to take some time and do some writing.  Here are some of the things I have had fun with and loved this week.

  • Being silly for my nephew's entertainment.  
  • Getting a dream dress!!!! EEEEEEE!!!! 
  • Dill flavored chips.  These are tasty.  
  • Decluttering a little at a time.  
  • Watching John Oliver.  Seriously, comedy journalism with the journalism taken very seriously.  
  • Minecraft.  Oh I made a lot of progress yesterday.  Got it out of my system so I can get to some other things.  
  • My cozy bed.  
  • Yelp Reviews of Newborn Babies 
  • I loved Googles Earth Day Quiz.  Which animal are you? I got the Giant Squid!!   Mwahahaha! I can do anything I put my mind or my tentacles to.  Imagine all the stuff you could get done with so many arms.  
  • A possible backstory to The Labrinth ---> A Chronological Presentation of Fucks I Give. 
  • This art and the attached comment 
  • Dancing 
  • Music  
  • Learning to play a jig.  It is going to be my final in violin class.  
    Well I am off to get more done.  I hope your week has been good.  If it hasn't try to remember some of the good bits.  It will help you keep hope.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...