My Growing Obsession with Polymer Clay


    Well after months of wanting to I finally got started on sculpting with polymer clay.  I don’t think I can stop now.  I like this craft a little too much for that.  They are starting to recognize me at the craft store.   lol

    I think I may have a new obsession.  Everyday I want to play with my clay.  I have managed to not do it every day though.  I would be out of clay if I did.


    I have started making some super cute snails based off of a doodle I have been doing for years that I call my minimalist snail.


    I am also curious if my snails will stand up to the weather if I put them in the garden.

They're coming to get you. lol . . . slowly

    I have also tried making a little prickly pear cactus in a pot.  It didn't come out in one piece but it is still so cute.  Flowers have been rather successful.  Especially roses.  I even made a flower with spiky little petals.
   
     I have done a whole bunch of searching on the internet for info and tutorials.   My roommates are also interested in polymer clay, so I have been letting them know all the lovely tidbits I find.  I look forward to all of us sitting around the table crafting.

    I am now doing experiments with scents.  I do hope it goes well.  I know people have done it before and I have found some promising info.

    It has been super fun playing with the polymer clay?  Have you ever tried it?  Tell me about some of the crafts you love.

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments