Planing on Playing with Polymer


    So Wednesday I picked up some clay.  I had some money to do it and I had gotten tired of putting it off.  I really want to try my hand at making little things with clay.  Especially 1:12 scale miniatures.  I saw a supper cute tutorial on making jellyfish in a tank.  I don't have the stuff to make the tank, but I think the jellies are so cute.  And they are showing up in the lolita community so maybe I can give some to my fellow lolitas.

    I'd also like to try making some doughnuts and cupcakes.  Maybe even some bread loaves.  There are so many great tutorials out there.  I have a tip for anyone looking for tools.  Many of the tutorials have suggested getting a roller and they let you know you can get them from the craft store.  However you should expect to pay around six or more dollars.  My suggestion is to go to your local hardware store and get some PVC pipe.  I asked them to cut me the smallest segment they would sell and that was about a foot.  I paid under a dollar for it.

    Well I am off to go play with clay.  Have a creative day.

Comments