I slept in a little this morning and then played with my nephew. It was mostly a game of slowly chasing him around. He would stop to see if I was still following. I also distracted him by dancing with him later on. He can be a lot of fun, but like all small children he can also be stressful. But life is full of things like that. You just need to choose the ones you want.
- Being silly.
- Fuzzy animals.
- Playing with polymer clay.
- This Is What A Week Of Casual Cosplay Looks Like
- Oh my gods, The Oxford English Dictionary has officially added the gender-neutral title ‘Mx’. Can we use it in the US now? Please?
- Writing every day.
- And speaking of writing, this video from Marie Forleo. “Who Am I To Write This?” How To Shake Your Newbie Writer’s Nerves
- 8tracks this week:
- Canary in a Coal Mine by galaxygriffon
- all i ever wanted was the world by kyarypastelidol
- Glass ✝ Doll by mahoumi
- a different story. by alternativ
- ghosts by nockturnals
- ❋Sakura of Spring❋ by ParisianPlatypus
- Flobots - Handlebars
- Batty blep!
- Kitty GIF
- This Japanese Plus-Size Fashion Magazine Is Breaking Traditions
- THE DØ - Dust it Of
- Sharing music.