There have been several brave Lolita's coming forward this week with their stories about John Leigh of Anime Matsuri. If you haven't heard yet here are a few links. A short compilation of info on Tumblr. My Experience with Anime Matsuri and John Leigh by Chokelate of Lockshop Wigs. And a petition to Revoke the Kawaii Ambassador titles from John and Deneice Leigh.
That is a whole lot of negativity for one of my Thursday posts. I try to keep my TiLT posts positive and happy, but please take a moment to look over the information. Even if you are not in the lolita community I ask you to please take a look and consider signing the petition.
Okay no more negativity in this post. I promise. For starters here is 9 hours (no you do not have to watch or listen to it all) of cat purrs. So relax. zzzzzzzz And now to the rest of my glorious happy list!
- French stylist Aymeric Bergada Du Cadet on the street in Harajuku
- Gala Darling's book came out. Radical Self Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dream I want it! :D
- More from the wonderful Gala Darling. How To Live A Beautiful Life
- Robot Hugs - Visiting
- 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- Table Top Here's a link to season 3
- 8tracks this week are:
- ☆B·A·B·Y☆ by magicyears \
- city magic by roadkillcat
- good morning ^_^ by affableArcheologist
- Something on my mind by tagrudev
- Dark Victorian Writing Mix by kpopandwifi
- The Backpacker And The Ballgown
- Snagging some clothing items to use for an upcoming cosplay and steam punk outfits
So what have you been gushing over this week or the last few?