I got to dress up this past weekend in my new Putumayo dress. The local community celebrated International Lolita Day. It was a blast. Work was rough and my sleep has been a bit weird. But I am still happy and grateful.
- International Lolita Day. Our community had so much fun at the Botanical Gardens. The roses were lovely.
- I finally ordered a chest binder this week. I can't wait to get it and try it on.
- Concerned momma kitty takes in crying pup
- Robot-hugs - To Do
- NASA’s Hubble Finds Pluto’s Moons Tumbling in Absolute Chaos
- Nerding out
- Baklava and Gryos
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award!
- I found some cute dresses on Qutie Land
- This week I found one great 8track to share. Calm Down Friend by HanTrash
- I like this artist and this particular piece is so intriguing to me. Warrior Princess by Lee Ann Dufour
So what did you like this week? What made you smile?