Life has it's ups and downs and sometime you just run out of energy to do all the things. So here for you today are two weeks of things that have brightened my days.
- Using 750words.com to work out some of the plot in my novel.
- Fuzzy animal time
- Book time
- So far I am loving "The Republic of Thieves" by Scott Lynch.
- Playing with polymer clay. I am learning new things all the time.
- Watching TED talks
- This Utility Leather Steampunk Tea Case! Attic Raiders has some pretty cool stuff.
- 8tracks this week were:
- Six Feet Under by divergentism
- The Temple of the Forest by AliceRU
- ✳sugar✳rush✳ by ghostworl
- You can kill a revolutionary but you can never kill the revolution. by sunshineintoveins
- Chasing my one year old nephew. He is so cute.
- Finally grabbing some rose oil to use as a parfume.
- Visiting a tea shop. We didn't have toime to have tea, but we wanted to take a look.
- Pho mmm
- I was telling my friend about a Garfield comic I have loved reading years ago and he found it for me. Check it out.
- OMGs this office has a cat library!
- Robot Hugs - Expenses
- Cuddly, fuzzy, purring kitties.