July Favorites 2015


    It has been an interesting month.  There has been a lot of mail.  Coming and going.  One of my great friends even sent me a nerdy goody.  Here are some of my favorite things from this month.

The Republic of Thieves 

by Scott Lynch 
    This book is so exciting and intriguing.  I was hooked in the first page worth of print.  I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series.  I am not done with this one yet though.  So if you've read it don't spoil me.  :P

The Hunger Games 

by Suzanne Collins 
    We are reading this over the summer for a group I am in.  I wasn't sure I would like the book.  I am waiting to read more, but I have to wait till after the next time the group meets.  It is so emotional.  I already have a favorite character.  I don't want to give spoilers out though.

Satellite Stickers 


    One of my dear friends sent me a set of stickers I will never use on anything.  I pulled them out of the envelope and I was instantly filled with nerdy excitement.  Satellites!  And MAVEN was in there.  EEEEEE!!!!  I love astronomy and space science.  So this was a wonderful surprise gift.

Snail Mail 

     I am now sending mail every week and often getting at lest one peice of mail each week.  I am so happy to read the letters when they com in.

Vivaldi 

     Inspired by a video that was circulating on Face Book I started listening to Vivaldi's Four Seasons again.  I love Vivaldi.  Oh the sound of the music is so wonderful.

Collaborative Gaming 

      Minecraft and Terreria.  I have been playing them with my room mates and I am having so much fun.  Working together.  Building things.  Taking on challenges.  I get a bit bored playing these games on my own.  But with a good friend that I game well with, there is so much fun to be had.

    Those are my favs for this month.  What were your's?

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments