The Dragon’s Loyalty Award



    I got tagged for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award from +Ari Carr of Comics and Cookies on June 7th of 2015.    I am very honored.  In her post I learned she likes creepy stories.  I can get behind that.


    So how does Dragon’s Loyalty Award work?  It is a way for bloggers to link up and a reward to give to fans, friends, and wonderful visitors.
Here are the rules:

  1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
  3. You must share  7  things other bloggers may not know about you.
  4. Nominate up to  15  bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
  5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
    So first off, I will tell you all seven things that other bloggers may not know about me.
  1. My bed is more like a nest than a bed.  With an array of pillows, plushies, and blankets I can get super snugly and cozy.  My little nephew loves my bed too.   
  2. I am a life time member of girl scouts and a gold award recipient.   
  3. I like vampire fiction, but I am super picky.  There is just something about it that I like.  
  4. I used to work at a summer camp.  Yup.  I got some interesting experiences there.  I should probably tell some of the adventures from that time in the future.   
  5. I love a good s’more. (Did I mention the camp?  Yeah, s'mooooores )  Not all these s’more flavored things, but a cooked over the fire s’more.  mmmm.  
  6. I love laying outside and watching the sky.  I used to do it often as a kid.  The sky is something I have always been inspired by.  And honestly the warm sun makes for a nice rest.   
  7. I am almost territorial about smells.  Specifically my personal space and my clothing.  I have always tried to pay attention to smells.  They can tell you a lot about your environment.  I say tried, because if you are too sick you can't smell a thing.  
    Now it is time to tag people. duck, duck, duck,  :P
I tag:
    All right ya'll.  Your it!  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments