I got tagged for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award from +Ari Carr of Comics and Cookies on June 7th of 2015. I am very honored. In her post I learned she likes creepy stories. I can get behind that.
So how does Dragon’s Loyalty Award work? It is a way for bloggers to link up and a reward to give to fans, friends, and wonderful visitors.
Here are the rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
So first off, I will tell you all seven things that other bloggers may not know about me.
- My bed is more like a nest than a bed. With an array of pillows, plushies, and blankets I can get super snugly and cozy. My little nephew loves my bed too.
- I am a life time member of girl scouts and a gold award recipient.
- I like vampire fiction, but I am super picky. There is just something about it that I like.
- I used to work at a summer camp. Yup. I got some interesting experiences there. I should probably tell some of the adventures from that time in the future.
- I love a good s’more. (Did I mention the camp? Yeah, s'mooooores ) Not all these s’more flavored things, but a cooked over the fire s’more. mmmm.
- I love laying outside and watching the sky. I used to do it often as a kid. The sky is something I have always been inspired by. And honestly the warm sun makes for a nice rest.
- I am almost territorial about smells. Specifically my personal space and my clothing. I have always tried to pay attention to smells. They can tell you a lot about your environment. I say tried, because if you are too sick you can't smell a thing.
- Chantel of Strangely Chantel
- Lacy of Night Lights and Day Dreams
- Jessica of Pyreflies
- Maggie Maxwell of The Wandering Quille &
- Eimear of Sparkle Side Up
All right ya'll. Your it!