Marriage equality in all 50 states. What a great way to start of a list of happy things!
Today is the first day that I am wearing contacts instead of glasses. Everything is so detailed. And I can see so far. Things are detailed in my peripheral vision. This is amazing!!!!
- Lessons Learned just went on my list of films to see.
- Kristen’s Tale (or Why You Should Never F*** With a Doll Collector)
- People Who Are Going To Be Very Disappointed When They Get To Canada LOLz
- Seeing all the things!!!!
- Marriage equality!!!
- Completing another full month of 750 words a day.
- This means I buy myself a lovely piece of art for my wall.
- Comics with transcripts for those with reading disorders.
- 8tracks this week are:
- ｃｒｅａｍｙ by ムーミン Japanese and kawaii
- Dark Victorian Writing Mix by kpopandwifi Instrumental, writing, dark, victorian
- ☆*:.｡.BEWITCHINGxHOUR.｡.:*☆ by pikabunny Witch, kawaii, halloween
- wicca by filmsaremything Witches, witchcraft, creepy
- Cute art Bewitching Genie
- Can Everyday Biking Keep Us Young? <--- A friend sent me the link. I am excited to explore the rest of the site. I love biking.
- One of my friends pointed out that San Japan will have a Maid Cafe. I think we are going to go check it out.
- Check out this video from CGP Grey. Where is Scandinavia? Even though I already knew a lot of the things in the is video, but it was all compact and comprehensible and awesome. I need to watch more of CGP Grey's videos.
- Dancing with my little nephew. He loves it.
- lazing around with the kitty.
There really were a lot of great things this week. I hope yours is going well too.
P.S. How is your week going? Tell us about it.