Things I Love Thursday: On The Road Again


    And we are off.  Me and my wonderful unconventional family.  Off to enjoy ourselves at San Japan.  I am so excited!  The week seems shorter than it really was and we got so much done in preparation for the trip.
 
    Don't forget the pretzels.  A good road food.  You don't get sticky.  You don't have to refrigerate them.  They stay good quite some time.  

    LIST TIME!!

  • Cuddles
  • Snail Mail 
  • Hanging out around the kitchen table crafting. 
  • Having a chest binder.  I am so grateful to have one that fits and is safe.  Not everyone is this fortunate.  
  • Sweet potatoes  
  • Getting errands done efficiently 
  • AMVs  
  • D&D. 5th edition is looking good so far.  
  • Being able to laugh at myself 

    Well that is my list.  It is pretty short, but it has honestly felt like a short week.  What is on your gratitude list this week.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

P.S. I am going to cosplay for the first time!  

Comments