And we are off. Me and my wonderful unconventional family. Off to enjoy ourselves at San Japan. I am so excited! The week seems shorter than it really was and we got so much done in preparation for the trip.
Don't forget the pretzels. A good road food. You don't get sticky. You don't have to refrigerate them. They stay good quite some time.
- Snail Mail
- Hanging out around the kitchen table crafting.
- Having a chest binder. I am so grateful to have one that fits and is safe. Not everyone is this fortunate.
- Sweet potatoes
- Getting errands done efficiently
- D&D. 5th edition is looking good so far.
- Being able to laugh at myself
Well that is my list. It is pretty short, but it has honestly felt like a short week. What is on your gratitude list this week.
P.S. I am going to cosplay for the first time!