Good morning! I am back from the amazing weekend and I am smack in the middle of the GISHWHES hunt. I feel like I am still recovering and getting back into the routine of things. But that may just be a great reason to start a routine. There were so many things to talk about the weekend and all the great people I saw and met. I would love to dedicate some posts to talking in more detail about those things. So today I will list 10 things I love about being home.
- Sleeping in my own bed
- Having access to my computer and the internet.
- Knowing the area well
- Our plants
- The animals. All three of them.
- Mail. Sending and receiving.
- All the tea options. Even though we did take a lot to the convention with us.
- Watching our shows
- Walking around in pajamas
- Being able to be alone. This one is so important for introverts.
Well I need to go make breakfast. Have a great day.