Things I Love Thursday: 10 Things I Love About Being Home


    Good morning!  I am back from the amazing weekend and I am smack in the middle of the GISHWHES hunt.  I feel like I am still recovering and getting back into the routine of things.  But that may just be a great reason to start a routine.  There were so many things to talk about the weekend and all the great people I saw and met.  I would love to dedicate some posts to talking in more detail about those things.  So today I will list 10 things I love about being home.

  • Sleeping in my own bed
  • Having access to my computer and the internet.  
  • Knowing the area well 
  • Our plants 
  • The animals.  All three of them.  
  • Mail. Sending and receiving.   
  • All the tea options. Even though we did take a lot to the convention with us.    
  • Watching our shows 
  • Walking around in pajamas
  •  Being able to be alone.  This one is so important for introverts.  

    Well I need to go make breakfast.  Have a great day.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments