I read The Hunger Games over the summer along with a group of friends. I really enjoyed the ride. And it is always better to have friends to talk to about books. Last night we got to view the movie together. I however didn't see the end. I was bored. So bored. It felt like they were just trying to cram everything in as quickly as they could. It was fun to watch with friends though. We made a few cracks at the movie.
I am glad I saw at least part of it though. I will be reading the next two books, but I'll pass on the movies. I have a lot to be happy about this week. OR at least I feel like I do. I am in such a good mood.
- Trying out a bullet journal
- Laying around reading
- Hanging out with a friend
- Playing Terreria with a friendly group
- Trying KonMari
- Laying around with the animals and the baby. My nephew is so cute.
- Getting stuff done
- Introducing my roommate to the sites Calm and Silk
- These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things
- The articles I have been reading through Lets Queer Things Up
- Nice weather and rain
Well that was a part of my week. I am also enjoying Super Better. How is your week going?