My 13 Autumn Goals

Image from thegraphicsfairy.com
    Happy Autumn everyone!  I had a great day and I came up with my list for the season.  Plus I even did one of my recent goals.  I made several origami butterflies.  I'll have to post some pictures later.  They are cute and pretty.


    For my 13 seasonal goals I will :

  1. Decorate for autumn 
  2. Visit a pumpkin patch with my family 
  3. Bake cookies shaped like leaves 
  4. Host a tea party 
  5. Cook with tofu 
  6. Learn to make a harvest broom or a fall wreath 
  7. Raise awareness during Asexual Awareness Week 
  8. Donate to Mothers for Justice United 
  9. Study to my hearts content 
  10. Put my home in order (KonMari
  11. NaNoWriMo 
  12. Finish reading two books 
  13. Blog more  
    So how did your day go?   Will you be participating in any challenges?  

 Until later, 
 Lilian 

Comments