Anyone who has to deal with a food allergy can tell you that food can be a stressful thing. I have an allergy to tomatoes. Just take a moment to imagine all the foods that that is in.
Yes of course there is pizza and spaghetti, but you may be surprised to learn that the are many soups, salad dressings and even chips I have to avoid even touching. Food is a big stresser for me.
However, my room mate and I learned about a thing called nomato. My room mate is the most awesome person in the whole world. She made some nomato in the slow cooker and then used it in place of tomatoes in some of her recipes to see if it worked well and so I could eat them.
The results are in. Her chili and her gumbo are awesome!!!! I was so happy and they were so tasty!
- Chili I can eat!
- Gumbo I can eat!
- GLISHWeek! I am having so much fun with this lolita scavenger hunt.
- Tea. Especially earl grey.
- Talking about being an adult and being able to chose what we spend money on.
- Adulting. Yup I can be an adult and do all the things.
- Muffaletta. mmm
- 28 Portraits That Prove Afropunk Is The Most Stylish Festival On Earth
- My little nephew watches this show and this clip is just hilarious. Peppa Pig and Suzie Sheep Whistle
- Photographs of Victorian women of color that date from 1860 to 1901
- Hot chocolate
I hope your week is going well. Let me know about it in the comments.