Things I Love Thursday: Origami


    Oy.  I am tired from today.  Got a lot of stuff done,  Yet not all the things I had planned.  Oh well.  We all have days like that.  How has your week been?

    Here are some of the nuggets of sunshine from my week.
  • Photo Shoots 
  • Decent and compassionate people 
  • Living with decent and compassionate people 
  • Terreria 
  • Dancing with my nephew 
  • Crying to beautiful music ♫ 
  • Autumn!!!! 
  • KonMari 
  • PJs 
  • Reminiscing.  
  • Celebrating
  • Art days 
  • Sushi Go (card game) 
  • Playing Terreria with the household (hard mode is tough) 
As promised, origami butterflies.  

The Nerdy Fox
 

    I am looking forward to completing the task of putting the home in order.  I really want to have things under control for November when I start writing for NaNoWriMo.  Perferably with everything in order I will be able to get more work done all year round.  That would be a dream come true.  If you'd like to know more about KonMari I suggest taking some time to watch this talk by Marie Kondo at Google.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments