Things I Love Thursday: Robot Hugs


    Robot Hugs.  Seriously.  As a gender queer person who has to deal with depression I love that Robot Hugs so clearly illustrates things I am concerned about.  I feel far less alone seeing that I am not the only one that deals with these things.  Sure they say all the time that you are not alone, but to actually see your troubles illustrated without asking some one to do it sticks so much better than words from a person who doesn't relate.  Check out the Robot Hugs web comic.  It's awesomely great.

    And now a list of things I loved this week.

 

    I got invited to join in on a TiLT (Things I Love Thursday) weekly linkup party.  How much fun is that.  It is always fun to see what is bringing others joy.  Check out The Nerdy Fox and see some of the others in the linkup party.  

The Nerdy Fox
 

    So what is bringing you joy this week?  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

P.S. Are you ready for autumn?  Want to take on a fun challenge?  

Comments