Robot Hugs. Seriously. As a gender queer person who has to deal with depression I love that Robot Hugs so clearly illustrates things I am concerned about. I feel far less alone seeing that I am not the only one that deals with these things. Sure they say all the time that you are not alone, but to actually see your troubles illustrated without asking some one to do it sticks so much better than words from a person who doesn't relate. Check out the Robot Hugs web comic. It's awesomely great.
And now a list of things I loved this week.
- Kittens and cats
- Seeing little koi at the pet shop. I want koi!
- Cuddling my Fluttershy plushie
- Talking about steampunk with my housemate.
- New Insights Into 'The Mind's Eye'-SciShow
- A Dyslexic Student's Perspective: Which Tablet Features Work Best for Dyslexics?
- Everybody in dresses: Why does gender neutral clothing always mean ‘boy’ clothes for girls?
- How Do I Love Myself? PerfectAndrogyny
- I'm Non-Binary: How Do I Educate My Mental Health Practitioner About This? Dara Hoffman-Fox
- Hanging out with friends
- Music ♫
- The coming autumn
- Did I mention tea?
I got invited to join in on a TiLT (Things I Love Thursday) weekly linkup party. How much fun is that. It is always fun to see what is bringing others joy. Check out The Nerdy Fox and see some of the others in the linkup party.
So what is bringing you joy this week?
P.S. Are you ready for autumn? Want to take on a fun challenge?