It has been a busy week. Or at least it feels like it. Here are some of the things I loved this week and music I have been digging this month.
- Snuggling up in my bed
- Getting to work with coworkers that I love working with
- Going home for lunch. Sometimes that makes all the difference. Having a place that you can relax is awesome.
- Seeing that Tasty Peach Studios will be making some different colored zombie alpacas.
- Making new things with polymer clay
- Music ♫ all the music ♪
- On the subject of music, grunge and jazz set a good pace when working in the kitchen.
- And here are my 8track choices of late:
- Bride of Fire and Ashes
- a year in music
- cold summer days
- Swingin' Strings!
- Soulific IV
- The Instrumental approach
- Aboard the HMS Tightrope
- Welcome To The Circus
- Cabaret of darkness
- fall is life
- Spoopy Mix for Hen
- "Like the colors in autumn"
- you should've listened to these
- Cones and math
- I also used this calculator to help cut the time on drafting a hat pattern.
On the subject of breakfast. I am off to go eat some. Nom nom nom.
P.S. What did you love this week?