The weekend was great. The week was busy. I am so glad I had time to recuperate.
- Polymer clay
- Getting to see the members of Airship Isabella again
- Meeting other crafters and builders that live int he same town as me
- Playing with toys
- Octopus plushies. I have this cute little crocheted blue one on my desk.
- Having awesome roommates and friends
- Making tiny pumpkins out of clay
- More clay snails than you can shake a stick at.
- Taking fun pictures.
- Bullet journals and other things that help me finish all the things.
- Great web comics
- Getting a great compliment
- Receiving unexpected little gifts.
- Falling in love with a piece of art.
There really was a lot to be thankful for this week. And even though I had a lot of trouble with my depression it was a great week. I hope your week is going well too.
If you have not tried your hand at writing a gratitude list I suggest you give it a try. It can be very private or between yourself and a few friends.
I am not the only one who does this TiLT (Things I Love Thursday) post thing. Heather from The Nerdy Fox and several other make great lists too. Heather & her blogging friend Kimi have a great link up that you can check out.
Until later keep having fun.
P.S. I have some music that I haven't added to my lists lately so I'll add it all to next weeks post. Is there any great music you think I should give a listen to?