NaNoWriMo Survival Kits

Green plushie alpaca holding a packet of the Emergen-C while standing over a coloring book and surrounded by color pencils.   Text reads: NaNoWriMo survival kits


    So we're just at the beginning of NaNoWriMo and today I'd like to talk about building your own survival kit.   There are so many different things that you can put in your own survival kit and each person's kit will be a little different from the next.  I will tell you about some of the things I have in my survival kit and why I have been in my survival kit.   Time's a wastin’ so let's get started.

Vitamins 

    I take a variety of vitamins and I use Emergen-C.    We can not afford to get sick during NaNoWriMo.  So, I find it best to just take preventative measures.

Relaxation

    Stress.   It is going to happen.   so having something you can do to help you relax is very important.   this month I am using an adult coloring book.   it has a lot of nice nature images in it that I can just take my time and color in the spaces.  
I wouldn't suggest using another creative project to help you relax as it will take creative energy to work on.   Rather I would suggest using something that you can just let go on.  

Comfort 

    Furthermore on stress,  It is helpful to have something that gives you comfort.   There are lots of different things you can use.   fuzzy animals,  your favorite nephew,  or a beloved plushie.   this month in my survival kit I'm using Gregory my new zombie alpaca.   He's  soft,  cuddly,  green,  and he has a very determined look in his face.    Gregory is my mascot this month.

    There are plenty of things other than this that a person might want in their own personal survival kit.   It all depends on what your needs are.   What are some things you would put in a NaNoWriMo survival kit? 

 Tata, 
 Lillian 

Comments