Well yesterday served me up some unpleasant circumstances. However through those I have gained freedom from a situation I had come to dread. My emotions are still flip flopping around, but at least now I can focus more time and energy on things that are important to me.
Let's move on then to the wonderful habit of remembering the good, the happy, and the cheerful.
- Teaching my nephew to knock.
- Giant snake plushie I can throw at my nephew.
- Being able to paint my nails more often.
- Pho mmm
- Rich cupcakes and hanging out with other lolitas
- Look at this disapproving Meowchi on instagram
- And sunsets
- A girl asks Neil deGrasse Tyson if he knows any dyslexic scientists. He responds with showmanship.
- Congress to hold first-ever forum on violence against transgender people << I need to look up how it went.
- Witch, please
- autumn's whispers
- try to think happy thoughts
- What Pride Had Wrought
- i found god, i found him in a lover
- Dallas Takes Action To Protect Trans People From Discrimination
- Polymer tips
- Supper supportive family and friends.
- Speaking the truth
- Craft time
- Hot cocoa
- TEA always tea!
I am not the only one out there making these wonderful lists. See what some others have shared by searching for Things I love Thursday or see who else is participating in this great link up party.
As for me I am off to go add something to the world. Art, writing, knowledge. What made you happy this week? What do you want to do in this world?