Pages

November 19, 2015

Things I Love Thursday: Freedom



    Well yesterday served me up some unpleasant circumstances.  However through those I have gained freedom from a situation I had come to dread.  My emotions are still flip flopping around, but at least now I can focus more time and energy on things that are important to me.

    Let's move on then to the wonderful habit of remembering the good, the happy, and the cheerful.
    I am not the only one out there making these wonderful lists.  See what some others have shared by searching for Things I love Thursday or see who else is participating in this great link up party.  

The Nerdy Fox
 

    As for me I am off to go add something to the world.  Art, writing, knowledge.  What made you happy this week?  What do you want to do in this world?  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...