Things I Love Thursday: Freedom



    Well yesterday served me up some unpleasant circumstances.  However through those I have gained freedom from a situation I had come to dread.  My emotions are still flip flopping around, but at least now I can focus more time and energy on things that are important to me.

    Let's move on then to the wonderful habit of remembering the good, the happy, and the cheerful.
    I am not the only one out there making these wonderful lists.  See what some others have shared by searching for Things I love Thursday or see who else is participating in this great link up party.  

The Nerdy Fox
 

    As for me I am off to go add something to the world.  Art, writing, knowledge.  What made you happy this week?  What do you want to do in this world?  

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments