It has been a rough week. Though objectively I have noticed that my demeanor and outlook are far more positive than they have been in previous years. There are lot of things that I can thank for that. One of those things and one of those people are gala darling and her lovely TiLT posts.
Here are some of the other things I am thankful for or enjoyed this week.
- Helpful coworkers
- Help at home
- loose skirts and dresses
- Talking to best friends
- Good music that makes you feel powerful.
- Robot Hugs: Caught
- A Brazilian tattoo artist is helping survivors of domestic violence in a unique way.
- Thoughts on accessibility at conventions. Wouldn't it be great if all conventions could be accessible?
- Discover the World of Molecules with Molcraft
- How Richard Scarry updated his children’s book to be more progressive and inclusive
- Art and artist friends
- This picture of a Lolita on a subway and the commentary below it.
- How arguing gender-inclusive language “erases women” is like arguing “Happy Holidays” “erases Christmas.” This is a great article and it covers a few different examples. Read it. Seriously if you don't read any of the articles I post today, read this one please.
- The voice typing on Google drive. OMGs as a person who has to deal with a reading disorder this is great.
What kinds of things have brought you joy this week? Have you tried keeping a gratitude list? Talk to me in the comments. I'd love to know if you too do a TiLT post.