There's been a lot of fun things this week. However, I am again a little bit unwell. I was really worried that it might have been the infection I had a couple weeks ago coming back. I am super grateful that is not. My roommates, my family, have been a great help and very supportive. And there is still so much I am happy about this week. Without my regular gratitude lists I don't think I would have as positive a mindset. On to the list.
- My adorable nephew
- My cuddly zombie alpaca plushie, Gregory
- Crash Course: Astronomy
- Astronomy Cast
- Great friends
- My family
- Nicole from over at Writes Like A Girl wrote a great post about depression that included a really helpful worksheet she came up with.
- Here is a fun site created by the folks at Last Week Tonight, Definitely Real Quotes. Have some fun with hilariously inaccurate quotes. Here is the one from Marie Curie that I am still laughing over.
- This is beautiful
- Emilie Wapnick: Why some of us don't have one true calling
- I am a fan of the clothing Hell Bunny comes up with and I had so much fun looking through their online flippable magazine.
- KonMari Dropout
So tell me about your week. Was it good? Were there any downers? Were there any awesome things you'd love to share?
I'm taking part in a weekly blog linkup centered around Things I love Thursday. It is always great to find out what other people are loving. And it is so much fun to share in the joy with everyone. Please check out the Nerdy Fox and all the other great blogs that join in this linkup party.