I started bullet journaling in August. It has been really helpful. Especially since I lost my day job this past month. It is helping me not only to remember what I need to get done, but it also serves as part of a routine. If you are trying to find a way to organize your life, consider giving the bullet journal system a try. There are lots of videos and tutorials out there. And bonus, bullet journaling can be relatively inexpensive. So first on my list this week? Bullet Journals.
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Library Trips
- Polymer Clay
- Time with my best friends
- Legally Blonde the Musical
- 8tracks this week are!
- Oh goody :D Free Historical Costume Patterns
- This Queer Platonic Relationship Request Form!
- Robot Hugs - Overheard
- Janet Mock - The Path of Authenticity Ambracing the Otherness
- High Tide from Kristin Kemper Such a sweet animation.
These lists have been great for me. I am participating in a link up party nowadays hosted by Kimi and Heather. Check them and others out to see more wonderful things and as always please share what has brought you joy.
And if you are feeling discouraged here is a video I recently saw about never giving up.