So it has been a good week. But my dyslexia is really bad so my intro will be short. On to the good stuff.
- The Force Awakens!!!!! Shhhh I speak no spoilers. On my honor.
- Having friends that care about my allergies
- Finally taking action for things I need
- 8tracks this week include:
- work. by luciana This one has a great vibe and an old rock feel. I could play this over and over.
- je ne sais pas by conan doyle
- It's a revolution, I suppose by AzulineOblivion
- How I Use Trello as a Blog Editorial Calendar - Kara Benz This video was super helpful. There is a blog post about it, link in Kara's doobly do.
- My nephew. Always my nephew!
- Sailor Moon
- Scandinavia and the World - The joy of giving
Things I don't love, Dyslexia. Seriously! Hopefully it will ease up a bit so I can write and read a little better later today. The only shows I am currently watching have subtitles. Meh. At least it isn't always this bad. :D