Pages

January 23, 2016

How To Keep Up With Fairy Oasis



    I just want to give a little update on the progress of my polymer clay business.  I am still regularly going out to the local event called Soulful Saturday each week. I have also gotten a Facebook page and an Instagram.

Facebook: Fairy Oasis
Instagram: Fairy Oasis

    I also have a Tumblr and Twiter set up, however they are not in use yet.  If you'd like to start following them ahead of time so you simply start getting updates when I put them into use here are those links.

Tumblr: Fairy Oasis
Twitter: Fairy Oasis

    I'd like to get an Etsy shop going soon, but I don't feel like I have enough volume yet.  Please check out what I have on display at the Facebook account though.  I will be building up the albums over the next few days.  If you see anything you'd like feel free to message me.

 Tata for now,
 Lilian

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...