How To Keep Up With Fairy Oasis



    I just want to give a little update on the progress of my polymer clay business.  I am still regularly going out to the local event called Soulful Saturday each week. I have also gotten a Facebook page and an Instagram.

Facebook: Fairy Oasis
Instagram: Fairy Oasis

    I also have a Tumblr and Twiter set up, however they are not in use yet.  If you'd like to start following them ahead of time so you simply start getting updates when I put them into use here are those links.

Tumblr: Fairy Oasis
Twitter: Fairy Oasis

    I'd like to get an Etsy shop going soon, but I don't feel like I have enough volume yet.  Please check out what I have on display at the Facebook account though.  I will be building up the albums over the next few days.  If you see anything you'd like feel free to message me.

 Tata for now,
 Lilian

Comments