Things I Love Thursday: Go Fund Me

Collage on a wooden surface filled with beads, hearts, natural stones, and other things.  Words read: Things I Love Thursday

    Things have been kind of increadable lately.  I have had several occurrences and interactions that have left me with very positive feelings.  I am getting accustomed to the tablet I got last week and I am so happy to have Talkback on it.  It make so many things that were just not possible for me attainable.  I am starting to read "The Thirteen Books of Euclid's Elements."  This is very exciting for me as a math nerd.  But it simply would be too difficult to get any info out of with out the use of Talkback to help me read it.

    Another fantastic thing I'd like to say in detail rather than just as a bullet point is that my friend and roommate has started a GoFundMe page to raise money to get the testing I need for my dyslexia and contact allergies.  There are programs that I could get help from for my dyslexia, but I need an official diagnosis.  I am really honored that she is doing this for me.

    I've got one more topic to cover before we get tot he awesome list of sunshine and roses!  I found this Buzz Feed list pretty awesome.

    23 Things To Do To Improve Your Mental Health In 2016  This has got advice that would be great for a person whether or not they have mental health problems.  We all need to take better care of our mental health.  That is one of the reasons I do these lists.  They are an easy way to look back and see a sea of happiness even if there were equal amounts of bad.  Too often in my past the bad would over shadow the good even if there really was less bad stuff.  Remembering the good stuff is a great way to give you an emotional boast that very likely could help you make it through things.

  • A supportive and accepting family and a roof over my head.  Not all trans people have this.  I hope all trans people can have this one day though.  
  • Watching Sailor Moon.  I never got to see all of it when I was young.  I am making up for that now.  
  • Realizing that I got my tablet for a much bigger discount than I first thought.   
  • Feeling like I can successfully adult 
  • 8tracks or track hehehe♪
  •  Neko Atsume Seriously this game is simple and takes very little time to play, but still gives you some great enjoyment.  
  • neko atsume toys now available EEEEEEEEEE!!!!! KAWAII  
  • Actually using this years memory jar.  
  • Brainstorming new clay creations.  
  • Fish ball and dumpling soup.  
  • Sleeping with the kitty.  
  • Naps.  
  • Making bread at home.  
  • Being happy more often.  I still have to deal with depression which makes me feel worthless and awful a lot, but I no longer am at a job that makes me feel worthless and unable to stand for things I believe in.  So overall I have been way happier.   
  • Dancing 
  • Chasing my nephew.  Have I mentioned that he is the cutest baby in the whole world?  
  • Waking up to a gentle alarm.  
  • Finding great things to steam punk.    
  • I can't remember if I mentioned this last week or if it happened in the last week, but my roommate found a belt at GoodWill that was very clearly for my steam punk character.  $2!  Whoot for awesome finds.  Thrifting is the best.  
  • Going to bed when I am tired.  
  • Getting great advice from friends.  
  • All the happy things.  
    Have you got some great things that made you smile this week?  Tell us about it int he comments.  Or have you done a TiLT post of your own?  Drop a link in the comments.  Better yet join in on the great link up party hosted by Kimi and Heather.  

Things I Love Thursdays hosted by TherNerdyFox.com and KimiWho.com 

    Well I am off for now.  I do hope to hear from you.  LIBRARY TIME!!!! 

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments