Things I Love Thursday: National Puzzle Day

Collage on a wooden surface filled with beads, hearts, natural stones, and other things.  Words read: Things I Love Thursday

    It has been cold lately. (at least for south Texas)  I wasn't able to go out the other day to exercise because it was to cold for my lungs.  Luckily my roommates have an exercise bike.  I was so stir crazy.  I felt so much better after that.  I have been doing all sorts of stuff this week.  I got to hang out with a friend who has moved out of state.  I learned new skills with the polymer.  I even played some Oblivion on the computer.

    Well anyhow today is Thursday.  Time for the weekly gratitude list.
    
    I love these lists.  and it is always fun to see what other's have been loving.  It is a great way to get to know a person and find out about things you didn't know about.  Check out the other blogs that participate in this Things I Love Thursday linkup party by going to either KimiWho.com or The Nerdy Fox.

The Nerdy Fox


    Also tomorrow is National Puzzle Day!  So pull out some puzzles and get some friends and have some fun.

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments