Depression: 8 Things To Do On A Low Day

Image is made to look like an old Polaroid of a cat sitting on a bookcase with hearts drrawn to the side of the cat on the Polaroid and "Meow! Meow!" written on the bottom white space.

    I took my last dose of my antidepressant Friday.  I knew that I would have issues for a while after I stopped and today I am feeling pretty shitty.  So I am making a list of things that can be done to try to feel better when you are having a low day.

  1. Paint your nails
  2. Take pictures of the cat or what ever furry, scaly, or feathered friend you happen to live with.  
  3. Drink a glass of water.
  4. Go for a long walk. 
  5. Listen to a podcast you love.  
  6. Listen to music.  
  7. Actively avoid things you know will trigger you.  
  8. Play a silly game
    That is all I can think of for now and I have done all of these things today.  I feel better than I did at some moments today.  Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.  

 Tata,
 Lilian 

Comments