Chatting with my roommate the other day about games and free to play games she told me about this lovely game called Fallen London. She showed me a video from Extra credits about it too.
It has been rather fun and gives me a nice activity to step away from work for a bit. And I have been doing a lot of work this week. I am hoping it will lead to several posts in the next couple of weeks. I am coming off medication though and my mood is taking some interesting ups and downs. So it is taking just a little longer to finish things than I'd like. I am finding I am a bit of a workaholic. I just need to make sure to take care of myself. I am getting better at that and as I want to remind everyone gratitude list are a great tool for that. So here goes!
- Hearing all the talking from my nephew!!!
- A Decent Work Playlist by ohsekage
- It's time to go home! by Stoner Train
- better off dead. by musicISmyHORCRUX
- Kitty Scherbatskaya by Angelic Pretty
- And I Am So Fucked Up by WeCouldDieTonight
- Playing Fallen London
- Talking with my family about Steampunk photo shoots!!
- Finding drafts of work I hadn't remembered until I looked at them.
- On that note trying to find a more organized method that works for me.
- Realizing how much work I am getting done in a day even though I don't finish everything on the list.
- Painting my nails again. With detailing now.
- Shrimp! Getting a successful tea cup. It took a few tries.
- Fresh bedding.
- Meowing back and forth with the cats. the only acceptable cat calling. lol
- Letter writing, even if I haven't written as much as I set out to.
I am sure there is more I have not listed, but that is the wonderful thing about taking the time out to remember all the things you love. The more you do it the more you remember of all those little things. and the big things. the less the ugliness of your days will mask and cover up all that sunshine and smiles.