Things I Love Thursday: Fallen London

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    Chatting with my roommate the other day about games and free to play games she told me about this lovely game called Fallen London.  She showed me a video from Extra credits about it too.



    It has been rather fun and gives me a nice activity to step away from work for a bit.  And I have been doing a lot of work this week.  I am hoping it will lead to several posts in the next couple of weeks.  I am coming off medication though and my mood is taking some interesting ups and downs.  So it is taking just a little longer to finish things than I'd like.  I am finding I am a bit of a workaholic.  I just need to make sure to take care of myself.  I am getting better at that and as I want to remind everyone gratitude list are a great tool for that.  So here goes!

    I am sure there is more I have not listed, but that is the wonderful thing about taking the time out to remember all the things you love.  The more you do it the more you remember of all those little things.  and the big things.  the less the ugliness of your days will mask and cover up all that sunshine and smiles.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian

Comments