Things I Love Thursday: Feelin' Good

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    With canges to my medication I have had some mood and motivation issues this week.  But for now.  Right now, I am feelin' good.  I made some good sales this past weekend, which were really encouraging and I picked up a fairly inexpensive clay extruder.  I am looking forward to trying it out.  In the past few weeks I have been coming to realize that I love collage as an art form.  I enjoy setting things up and getting pictures of it and then altering those pictures.  I need to get down to learning to use Gimp.  It should give me more options than the program I am currently using.  Though I do love the ease of using Pixlr Express.

    Well I digress.  Here are my happy thoughts this week.  

  • Creating art!!!! 
  • Leading self love activities!!!
  • Being happy!!!!
  • My nephew is starting to understand counting!!! (insert frantic flailing here) 
  • Neko Atsume
  • Accessibility!!! 
  • Octopi!!! 
  • Clay roses!!! 
  • Exclamation points.  I will likely run out of energy at this rate, but at least I am not on a low at the moment.  
  • Having a bread machine. Seriously I made two loaves of bread yesterday.  One to take out to a gathering and the other for home for the week. 
  • Hope. 
  • Art

    I'd like to say you are all awesome!  If you're reading this or if you're not reading this you're awesome and amazing. I think we all need something like that once in awhile, we all need to be told that we are incredible. It really really gives you power to do that for yourself too.  Take the power for yourself and give yourself a compliment. 

The Nerdy Fox
 
    For some time now I've been joining in in this great link up party hosted by Heather and Kimi.  Definitely go check out both their blogs, cuz they always have great stuff to share.  And also if you go to the bottom of their things I love Thursday posts you will get to see some of the other people who have joined up in the link up party.  As always happy Thursday! 

 Tata, 
 Lilian 

Comments