Last night I found out about the death of Maya Young. It never stops being painful and depressing to see that another transwoman has been murdered. I pray that we can find a way to stop these atrocities. I hope that we can bring an end to all the hate and aggression and even the micro aggression flung at trans-people. Rest in peace Maya Young. I hope your family and friends have all the support they need during this difficult time.
It feels awkward to do a TiLT post following such a terrible event, but I know that they help me keep from losing hope. I hope they can do the same for you.
- miniature things
- photos and experiments with 1:12 and 1:6 scale tea sets
- Crash Course - World History
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
- Supportive friends
- A safe place to live and sleep
- A chance to put serious effort into the work I love
I will leave you with just those today. I hope that we can make some kind of change that will make the world a safer place for trans-people and all LBGTQA+ persons.