Things I Love Thursday: I Am Grateful For Music

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    This week.  Hm.  This week indeed.  If you read my post this past weekend you know that I came off of my antidepressants.  So this week has been rough.  Mostly just emotionally.  But things have gotten better.  and that is good and I am very happy for that.  I had a few days that I couldn't do anything.  But I am productive now and I can feel happy.  Music has been a big help.  As I am writing this I am listening to music in fact.  Music is a wondrous thing.


    There are plenty of people out there that do these posts.  And looking at the things that make them happy always seems to make me happy.  If you make one of these post let me know.  

    You don't have to share gratitude lists publicly to get the benefits from them though.  Just keep a list for yourself.  It is a great tool to take your own happiness for yourself.  

 Tata till later,
 Lilian 

Comments