This week. Hm. This week indeed. If you read my post this past weekend you know that I came off of my antidepressants. So this week has been rough. Mostly just emotionally. But things have gotten better. and that is good and I am very happy for that. I had a few days that I couldn't do anything. But I am productive now and I can feel happy. Music has been a big help. As I am writing this I am listening to music in fact. Music is a wondrous thing.
- Good music
- Silly Games
- Fallen London
- Comics I can totally relate to like this feeling. <-- Robot Hugs
- Why long distance BFFS are actually the best
- This looks enticing. The Texas Miniature Showcase
- This was good for me to read. The Hard Truth About the INFJ Door Slam Yes, I am an INFJ.
- Flobots, Thrice, & Postmodern Jukebox
- Lucianne Walkowicz: Let's not use Mars as a backup planet
- Bernie Sandwiches Won New Hampshire
- Home Made Watercolors
- Foxie dresses!
- Painting my nails.
- Gender non-conforming and queer activism.
- 10 Hilariously Terrible Excerpts from The "Awful Fantasy" Twitter
- Your little plastic pill bottles can make a major difference to the world.Your little plastic pill bottles can make a major difference to the world.
- This is the guitar women have been waiting for. Thank you, St. Vincent.
- Playing the violin
- Waking up at a reasonable time.
- Staying asleep all night.
- Few people are brilliant enough to be a computer programmer or a mathematician. Even fewer can add "rocket scientist for NASA" to their resume. Annie Easley, however, was all three...
- Go to angry music. All off of the "Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell" by Meat Loaf
- Meat Loaf - Wasted Youth
- Followed immediately by Meat Loaf - Everything louder than everything else <--- here are the two together.
- Meat Loaf - Life is a Lemon (and I want my Money back)
There are plenty of people out there that do these posts. And looking at the things that make them happy always seems to make me happy. If you make one of these post let me know.
You don't have to share gratitude lists publicly to get the benefits from them though. Just keep a list for yourself. It is a great tool to take your own happiness for yourself.
Tata till later,