Fairy Oasis Is Open

Purple border, inside border is a variety of polymer clay items.  Text reads: Fairy Oasis by Lilian

    I did it!  After a lot of photo shoots, cropping photos, measuring, and endless typing my shop is finally open.  So here it is! Please check out Fairy Oasis by Lilian.

    I make whimsical little creations with polymer clay.  Creations like snails, pens, and roses.  I also make magnets and 1:12 scale miniature.  I am still working to add more to the shop.  I currently have several cabochons that are ready to be integrated into your art or jewelry projects.

A collage with seven colorful cabochons on top of a blue and white striped background.  Text says: Beautiful handmade polymer stones.  Perfect for use in jewelry making.  Fairy Oasis.
Image created using the Cameran Collage

    I am very happy to finally have the shop up and I can't wait to send a little spark of fun and whimsy to my customers.

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments