Things I Love Thursday: Deadpool

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    Howdy!! It has been a decent week.  I finally got to see Deadpool.  I loved it.  I may have to ask my comic book fan friends what I need to read.  Do any of you have suggestions?

    Well it is Thursday, so let's get this list of happy started.
  •  Going to the Farmers market!!!! 
  • Fuzzy animals!!!
  • Going to the Food Fest for the second year in a row.  I love middle eastern food.  Like really love it.  So tasty.  
  • power / cat naps 
  • Seeing Deadpool!!!!!!   Oh My Gods it was good!!! It was graphic so leave the kids behind.  
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora (shh no spoilers.  I am still reading.)  
  • Spontaneously having lots of every.  
  • Painting my nails.  
  • Learning that there may be an herbal supplement that could help with my night terrors.  
  • Scented nail polish.  Today I am wearing some called Winter mint!!!! 
  • Making lots of clay thing.  
  • Roses.  Our flower bed is filled with them right now.   
  • Neko Atsume 
A screen shot from the game Neko Atsume.
A screen shot from my yard in Neko Atsume.
    Well I am off.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian
 

Comments