Things I Love Thursday: March Favorites

Text reads, "March Favorites," over a space overlayed image of a dresser top and mirror.  On the dresser there is a wine bottle shaped green bottle, a tea cup & saucer, a paper fan, a detailed bracer with a tiefling face on it, and several other small items.


    March was a productive month.  I opened the etsy shop for Fairy Oasis.  I finished my taxes.  I made progress on my novel.  I generally did a good bit of adulting.  (Yes that is a word.)  ♪ Tehe ♪

    I also got to try some new things and have some fun.  Today is Thursday and the end of the month so here are some of my favorites from this month.

The Rock and Gem Show 

    I am a nerd for rocks and gems and minerals!  I get really excited when I get to go to the rock and gem store so finally, after missing it for a few years, getting to go to the show is fabulously exciting.  I ran myself exhausted.  I even got to bring home some goodies.  My friend and I picked out a geode to get opened there at the show.  Our friendship geode.

Image of quartz sphere, open geode, unicorn figurine, and a Eiffel tower figurine.

Taking Baths 

    I used the last of my Japanesse bath fizzy tablets.  I have had them for a few years now.  They are one of the most fantstic luxuries.  A bath is a great time to let your mind wander and relax.  If you can relax.  Sometimes the mind is just going to fast.

New World Magischola

    This has been an exciting event to plan for for the whole household.  I won't tell you anything, I'll just leave this here.

Picking Up Old Shows and Comics I Never Finished 

    I have started reading and watching stuff this month in my off time.  Here are a few of them.

  • Noblesse  I started reading this a few years ago and just never finished.  I haden't not liked it or anything like that I just got busy with other things.  That used to happen a lot.  
  • Bakemonogatari  I was watching this one in fansubs shared on YouTube.  Not always the same translators either, which can make it confusing.  I am glad to be able to see it all and translated the same way.  
  • Sailor Moon  I have been watching this over the last several months.  But how can I not bring up my gateway anime?  BTW Have you seen Crystal?  EEE!!!


More of Once Upon a Time 

    Insert more geeky fan squealing.

Teas 

    I have had the opportunity to try new teas this month.  So here is the tasty list.  Choice Organic Teas Earl Grey, Matcha (from Lotus Dreams Tea), Harney & Sons Earl Grey Supreme.

    I also got to try the Green tea latte at Star Bucks which from what I can tell is matcha.  It was good.  But I also got to try their Cherry Blossom Frappuccino.  Supper tasty.  My roommate said she found a recipe for it so we will have to test it out.

Striped fabric background or mostly yellows and burgundies.  Two boxes of tea sitting on top of the fabric with the Text, "Great teas," over the image.

Games


  • KleptoCats - Just started playing it.  
  • Neko Atsume - If you play this one please let me know your thoughts on the newest update with the sweets room and all the sweets goodies and the wall papers.  
  • Minecraft- Modded and unmodded
  • Pandemic- I want to play it again so much! 


    So what has been getting you excited this week or month?

 Till later,
 Lilian

Comments