Things I Love Thursday: Pandemic

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    This past weekend I got to play Pandemic!  A fabulous co-operative board game.  I love these co-operative games.  Like Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert.  We lost so many times to the desert in that last one.  And it was so much fun.  Pandemic was just as fun, just as challenging, and we had a fabulous game night.

    Making a list of things that have made me happy, smile, feel thankful, or any other similar feeling is something I have been doing since November 22nd, 2012.  That is a long time or at least it feels like a long time.  In that time so much has happened and changed.  A portion of that can be attributed to using gratitude lists to keep myself from forgetting the good things in what sometimes feels like a storm of bad.  

    I implore you to give writing gratitude lists a try.  

 Tata, 
 Lilian

P.S. I am also super grateful for all the donations received through GoFundMe to help me get testing for dyslexia and after that an allergy test.  To everyone who has donated I thank you so very much.  

Comments