I got to got to the rock and gem show. I have missed it at least the last two years. Probably more. I found some wonderful shops I'd love to see again there. Insert nerdy squeal here.
- Cuddly kitties.
- Playing with my nephew.
- How To Grow Your Business & Find Time For The Creative Work, Too - Marie Forleo
- Feminine Expression and Acceptance - Bentley Burdick
- structure_minerals on Instagram
- Nerding out about rocks and rock science. I would get along well with Maud Pie.
- KR Fused Glass had some gorgeous art at the show.
- Timeless Designs Was one of the shops we visited.
- At the market on Saturday someone told me I looked like a fairy and another person asked if I believed in fairies. It made me feel good.
- I have been taking St. John's Wort. It is too early to tell if it is helping, but I feel like it is helping. And bonus it may help with nightmares and night terrors too.
I am not the only one that does this either. I participate in a weekly linkup party dedicated to being thankful and happy. Check out a whole bunch of other TiLT posts and gratitude lists by starting with Heather and Kimi and then seeing who has joined in on the fun this week by looking for the links at the bottom of their posts.