Things I Love Thursday: Rocks & Gems & Minerals Oh My

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    I got to got to the rock and gem show.  I have missed it at least the last two years.  Probably more.  I found some wonderful shops I'd love to see again there.  Insert nerdy squeal here.


       I am not the only one that does this either.  I participate in a weekly linkup party dedicated to being thankful and happy.  Check out a whole bunch of other TiLT posts and gratitude lists by starting with Heather and Kimi and then seeing who has joined in on the fun this week by looking for the links at the bottom of their posts.

Things I Love Thursdays Hosted by TherNerdyFox.com and KimiWho.com

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments