Last night I got to chat with a fellow artist who works with jewelry. Both of us are working over time for the same craft fair. We got to talk about the pain you start to feel when you have been working with little things for hours and how your vision can get fuzzy from focusing too long. We both knew the pain, but got a good laugh out of posing for a silly picture. Friendship is awesome. Here is this weeks list of happy.
- This tumblr post! Be more intimidating when you are going places. Murder walk.
- Freeform to Bring Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger to Television
- Spirit’s Destiny posted on Black Girl Nerds
- My friend let me know about these cool shorts.
- This article!! This article is so very important for any of use who struggle with mental heath issues. Listen: I Don't Give A F#ck If You're A Burden. If You Need Help, Ask For It. Ask for help. You are worth it.
- Getting approved to go to a craft fair!!!! Go go Fairy Oasis!
- Salvaging projects that don't work out as planed and having them come out awesome looking!
- Getting to see a customer picture of one of my products and hear about it making them smile.
- A friend showed me these adorable Snail Shaped Silicone Tea Bag Holders
- My nephew is using more words every day.
- Both the cats are starting to sleep in my room.
- I am getting so much art done.
Well I am off to get back to work. How was your week?