Howdy and welcome to Thursday! How has your week been. Here are a few of the things I loved this week.
- Taking Selfies with a two year old.
- Getting followed on social media by people you think are amazing.
- Universe Today on Instagram
- Watching the Weekly Space Hangout on Fridays
- Trying new things with polymer clay
- Researching different brands of polymer clay to try out and how to get them.
- Look how cute these pony charms are!!! And here is the latest image of them finished.
- This awesome cover of Enter Sandman
- Cute lolitas are the best lolitas by TheKaichi on 8tracks.com
- Lace a La Mode
- List-Making Challenge – April 2016
- Is Polymer Clay Safe?
- je ne sais pas by conan doyle on 8tracks.com
- Kitty cuddle time
- Sleep without nightmares
I am also happy that there is some progress on the GoFundMe and getting the testing I need. I have an appointment for the testing scheduled. We still don't have enough to get everything done. But if I can get the paperwork that says yes I do have dyslexia I will be able to get assistance that I need. But we are making progress and that makes me happy. If you'd like more details follow the link and it has information on the situation.
What is making you happy this week?