Things I Love Thursday: Dyslexia Progress

A collection of items arranged as a collage on a small wooden table.  Words written on cut out white paper reads: Things I Love Thursday.  Assorted items in collage include: A mint and white teacup and saucer filled with crystal stones, a quartz pendulum, and a plastic macaroon.  A walnut, two (2) red hearts, a snail wearing a black beret, two (2) strands of stone beads (purple fluorite and green aventurine), a bottle of purple nail polish, a pink rose, a silver colored seven pointed star candle holder, a small tan tea pot, a note pad in summery colors with the image of a popsicle on it, and a decorative pen.

    Howdy and welcome to Thursday!  How has your week been.  Here are a few of the things I loved this week.


    I am also happy that there is some progress on the GoFundMe and getting the testing I need.  I have an appointment for the testing scheduled.  We still don't have enough to get everything done.  But if I can get the paperwork that says yes I do have dyslexia I will be able to get assistance that I need.  But we are making progress and that makes me happy.  If you'd like more details follow the link and it has information on the situation.

    What is making you happy this week?  

 Tata,
 Lilian 

Comments